Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HULKAMANIA is runnin' wild!!!

It's been a very busy few months for yours truly. I've been in contact with Hulk Hogan over the past 2 months in regards to t-shirt designs,and everything is finally "good to go" with the production of these shirts. Starting this fall, the shirts will be available for purchase on Hogan's website hulkhogan.com and will also be for sale in retail shops world wide. In anticipation of the t-shirt launch, I wanted to show off some of the designs that I have been working on with Hogan's help. Keep in mind that most of this is unfinished work and will not be completed until next month. It has been a great experience working with one of my life-long idols and it feels amazing to leave my mark on Hulkamania. Enjoy BROTHER!








No comments: